Education: BA, Marist College '13
- Former Vice President of Club Affairs for the Marist College Student Government Association '10-'11
- Former President of Marist College Toastmasters
- Certified "Distinguished Toastmaster" by Toastmasters International
- Former Lieutenant Governor
- One of the youngest recipients of this award
- First recipient from the Marist chapter
- Community Manager, Relay For Life, for the American Cancer Society
- Homemade Ice Cream Connoisseur
Brittany M. MacLeod
is a graduate of Marist College. Formerly the President of the campus' Toastmasters chapter, she was their first (as well as one of the youngest, nationally) to receive the distinction of "Distinguished Toastmaster". Today, she is committed to promoting happiness and leadership as a motivator and life guide. In her downtime, Brittany is currently learning brush calligraphy, how to play the ukulele and is also a puppy mom to a beautiful chocolate lab, Zoey (@Zoey_MacDella).
"Enthusiasm is the electricity of life" -Gordon Parks
@BMACtastic on Instagram
Since she can't interview herself, it's time to turn the tables on our Ice Breaking Captain, MSL Co-Founder Britt MacLeod. This week, MSL Co-Founder Michael Johnson and MSL Regular Contributor Lizzy Newman have come up with a few questions to better introduce the mind guiding you through all of these other, great introductions.
Delve deeper into Britt's Odyssey with Chapter 2: reflections on her time in Australia as a contestant in "The Best Jobs in the World" Contest
Whether it be the things I wish I knew when I first graduated college as an eager, enthusiastic, young adult or the things I am continually exploring and learning every day, I am wicked excited to share my thoughts with you.